Thursday, May 10, 2007

btw

I almost forget to mention...I started AW again Monday. And so far, so good. Three days in a row of not missing or blowing off the Morning Pages. I've discovered that doing the pages before going to sleep instead of just as I'm waking is more effective. It clears my brain of all the thoughts that would normally be running through my head when I'm trying to get to sleep. I wanted to use today as my artist's date, taking some pictures. There are at least three fields in walking distance that are overrun with beautiful wildflowers. I want to capture them before the killer summer heat comes and kills them all. Next week date, I guess. I did spend a little quality time with Illustrator tonight. I put a new design up at the store. It's pagan with an Asian flare. I debated about coming up with some text for it. I think I like it just the way it is. I think I'm also going to add a section for anime designs. Not just Pagan specific, but some stuff for anime fans in general. I have design idea in mind. I just have to get it on "paper" and uploaded.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on starting AW again. I'm sure you'll make great strides if you'll hang in there with Julia--she is a very smart lady.

    I've found doing the Morning Pages has made a huge difference to me. I hope they will help you, too. Never be afraid to start up again if you miss a day. It's much better to start over than to give up.

    How I envy you the chance to photograph wildflowers. We have so few out here, and they're far enough from me that I can't spend the gasoline to go see them again. I hope you'll get lots of great photos. Please share them with us, won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way your new design looks on the messenger and canvas bags!

    I do have a question, though. Couldn't the dandelion wishes design go under positive affirmations? I know it isn't exactly an affirmation, but I think people who might be interested in it might look for it there.

    Your store is really coming together. I am looking forward to the anime designs!

    ReplyDelete