Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Nine Levels of Hell or Working Retail

The title of this blog pretty much describes how I feel on a daily basis, like a Hellhound grabbed me by the foot and shook with all its might. It was also inspired by a show I once loved (read obsessed over). I haven't blogged in quite some time. This is mainly because my other blog carries the name of my company and most of what I'll blog about is not appropriate, much less professional, for that blog. So, now I've moved my personal self here to describe the particular level of hell I visited each day and generally get things out of my system. Oh, and the occasional fun thing as well. :)

So as Dante's gate to hell says, "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." Ok, not really, but almost.

Update (Jan 2015): It's impossible for me to maintain more than one blog so everything is back here on Luna's Gathering, personal or professional it's all me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment