Friday, August 17, 2007

Milestone


As of about two hours ago, and thanks to a few friends and even more total strangers, I've sold 30 items through my Cafe Press store. My Naruto design is still my best seller. I've let my store sit on the back burner the last few weeks. I still need to add descriptions to my current designs. I need to come up with some new stuff. And need to put content on the website I finally forked out web hosting money for. Though that will all have to wait a few days until I get my first fan fiction story beta read, edited and posted. I know it won't bring any income, but I'm excited to get feedback from other fanfic authors. I've never written before and didn't realize how fun it would be.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY DANCE!

    Congratulations on your success! :)

    Tell us more about this website--as soon as you have your content up, we'll go visit and leave good vibes all over the place.

    ReplyDelete