Welcome to the 5th Annual Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenges!
I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Welcome to the 2016 Challenge!!
- Low commitment…you can sign up to read just ONE book as an INITIATE!!!
- Participants who choose to link up reviews will be entered for the end of year prize!!
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2016 – Dec 31, 2016. I will be posting a place to link up a sign-up post (below), reviews and a wrap-up post. (Note: You do not have to review the books to participate, but only those who link up reviews will be entered for the prize)
- Grab the reading challenge button (code & button below) and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate- you could track your progress and post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc.
- Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or includes major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. However, they should not be reference books which are not read cover to cover-I will leave this to your discretion.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky put the direct link to your post about joining the 2016 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge, not just a link to your blog.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2016, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Have some Witchy Good Fun !!!
The Levels:Initiate: Read 1 – 5 Witchy Books
Maiden: Read 6 – 10 Witchy Books
Mother: Read 11 – 15 Witchy Books
Crone: Read 16 – 20 Witchy Books