Thursday, November 5, 2015

Review: The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles

The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was exactly what I needed to inspire me before starting NaNoWriMo this year. Pressfield has great way of cutting through the nonsense and getting straight to the point. He explains the how and why of creative Resistance and the best ways to overcome that nasty inner critic we all have. The book ends on the right note to make anyone ready to jump right in with both feet and create and innovate no matter the struggles it took to get to that point. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to do more with their lives but have let negative habits take control instead.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment